I'm Lazy

True confession time, People.

I am really very lazy. Don't be fooled by all my posts on training.

Given the choice, I want my home. Specifically, my couch. A lot of times, I really don't want to go to the weight room or get up early to run. It's why I run in the early morning. If I wait too long, I just won't go. One of my favorite days of the week is Sunday when I "reward" myself for a week of hard work by being a couch potato.

Why the true confession? Because I want you to know that you are not alone if you don't feel like working out or eating clean. We all have times when we don't want to work out. When we lack motivation.

Being healthy isn't about being perfect. There will be days when you don't want to. But do it anyway. You are in this for a lifetime, not for a week, a 30 day challenge or even until next year. It's YOUR lifetime.

I think that's what separates the average from the great ones: Doing it anyway.

So don't wait to feel like it. Do it now.


Comments

Popular Posts