NA Natural Amino Product Review

Since getting serious about developing strength and adding volume to my training, I've begun to take amino acids. Basically, amino acids are the organic compounds that combine to form protein. When the body digests protein, amino acids are left behind, which the body then uses to rebuild its own protein stores in the form of muscle. The body uses amino acids to build and repair; they can also be used as a source of energy.

I have a habit of purchasing supplements solely based on price, not necessarily on taste, ingredients, etc. So, when I was given a container of aminos to try, the price was right, and I was more than happy to write a review of this product. (That was the disclaimer to say the product was provided free, but I'm my own opinionated soul. I can't be bought.)

NA Natural Amino (Grape Flavor)

by Nutriforce Sports

According to the text on the supplement label, the product "Promotes Muscle Tissue Repair, a Reduction of Muscle Soreness and Recovery From High Intensity Exercise." While those statements haven't been reviewed by the FDA (also noted on the label), research does suggest that the statement is, in fact, true of BCAAs.

Taste: I found the grape flavor a nice change from the typical fruit punch that most pre-workout and BCAAs have. I found the taste very pleasant. The taste of the aminos seems to be balanced by the grape flavor. It's not overpoweringly sweet and artificial tasting as some products can be. If you have never tried BCAAs (my husband describes it as tasting like the smell of rotten eggs), you might find the taste of this product unpleasant. However, I assure you, I've used a variety of BCAA powders and this is among the best tasting. It also mixes quite well in a shaker cup (note-- BCAAs foam a little when shaken up).

Supplement Facts: (Per 1 scoop-- 12 g) Calories: 12, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 3g (1g sugar, 1g fiber)

Ingredients: Vitamin B6, B12, Sodium, Potassium, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Canitine, L-Tartrate, and Cherry Pure (Cherry Skin). "Other Ingredients": Isomalto-Oligosaccharide, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, stevia, red beet powder and natural fruit juice color.

Results: I'm very pleased with NA Natural Amino. I've been drinking one scoop mixed with water post workout. It allows me to get the BCAAs that I need to repair my muscles without added calories.

Order this product from Reload Fitness and use my code RFAmy for a discount!

Comments

Popular Posts