Aging Backwards

I feel better now than I've ever felt. I'm in better shape than ever before. I don't at all have all the answers, but I thought I'd share some things that help me feel good: 

1. Nutrition 
Without a doubt, what I eat has the biggest impact on how I feel. I avoid processed food, sugar, simple carbs, soda. Basically, avoiding processed food covers it. Eat food in its natural state. Simple carbs, including sugar cause blood sugar spikes, which impact hormones which impact moods. *But that's so rigid. So hard.* Yeah, well, living with the effects of a nasty attitude because you eat crap is harder.

2. Hydration
Drink water. All the time. I drink tap water. #truestory

3. Sleep
8 hours. Each night. 

4. Exercise
The more I move, the better I feel. It teaches me to be disciplined, as well as providing the obvious physical benefits. 

5. Believe
My faith in God gives me peace, teaches me about sacrifice, and helps me love. I believe that with God all things are possible. And if all things are possible, then everything is going to be all right.


Comments

Popular Posts