Just a Little Patience

Aren't we all so very impatient? I mean, we have drive up ATMs, for Pete's sake.

I've been so very impatient with my progress in the weight room. I entered this whole CrossFit thing with not much strength. I mean, I was sitting at machines and going through the motions. But just recently I watched a Youtube video I made about 18 months ago. I looked like I was struggling with a 155 lb. dead lift. Today I'm struggling with 280.

I still have plenty of areas that I'm working at improving. And I'm still far from being at the top in CrossFit competitions, but I am getting to the place where I'm starting to see some real progress.

So, I just want to say to you:

Hang in there!

Keep doing what you do. 

Keep pushing forward. 

You may not be where you want to be yet, but you're not where you were yesterday.

Sit for a minute and think about ALL the little things that you can do better today than you did last year!


Comments

Popular Posts